Saturday 30 March 2013

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

To answer this question I added tags to our main task, addressing what I have learnt and what Techniques I have implemented in our main task. Pause the video to view all annotations.



Looking back at our preliminary task, I have notice that I have learnt a large range of techniques. I have learnt how important planning and preparation is when you are filming. I also have learnt how to use camera angles and shots to portray different statuses. I have also learnt how to effectively implement music in the background to dramatically alter the mood in a scene. Another technique I learned whilst editing my main task was the use of video filter. Video filters was easy to apply and was very effective for adding on to the atmosphere of a scene. Continuity editing was something that I naturally added to our opening scene to add impact and leave the viewer comfortable and engaged. Overall there is much that I have learnt that has been expressed in our film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment